The Glaisnock Cafe offers a relaxing environment to enjoy chef-prepared home-made dishes using locally-sourced produce. On the first Saturday of each month, we run a Drink, Read, Relax event with special offers on different drinks and cakes as well as a book sale.
Our mouthwatering dishes include:
- home-made soups
- freshly baked rolls
- dishes such as Chicken Satay made with Barscobe Castle Scottish Peanut Butter and served with seasonal lettuce
- haddock fillet in home-made beer batter served with handcut chips, seasonal salad and lemon
- haggis, neeps and tatties
- traditional homemade steak pie
- Thai Green Chicken or Vegetable Curry
and our delicious range of desserts, including cakes, will prove a real tempation.
We serve Thomsons of Glasgow flame-roasted filtered coffee, freshly ground from beans on a daily basis, as well as Thomsons Tea. Discover The Glaisnock Cafe for yourself.
We’re open daily from 9am to 5pm.
Official caterers for Wigtown and Bladnoch Golf Club